The Grim Hunt Chapter 2 (The Amazing Spider-Man #635) (2010)

 HALLOWEEN REVIEWS 2024


Random Marvels Project

Dipping my net into the ocean of Marvel and seeing what comes up.



Writer: Joe Kelly

Art: Michael Lark & Stefano Gaudiano 

Art Assist: Matt Southworth



I don’t love the idea of introducing a spiritual dimension to Spider-Man’s powers (which was apparently introduced long before this story was published), but I have to admit that I like the story they are telling here.



Kraven’s family continues to hunt down the various spider-powered characters…



…and wear down our favorite wall-crawler, since only his sacrifice can resurrect Kraven the Hunter.



And how’s this for a WTF ending?



I think I know what really happened, but I’ll have to wait for the next issue for confirmation.


Hunting the Hunter, Part Two: A Prophecy


Writer: J.M. DeMatteis 

Artist: Max Fiumara 



Flawed spider-clone Kaine accepts a job to assassinate Kraven the Hunter, which doesn’t go as expected.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lust, Caution (2007)

The Thing (1982)

The Insidious Dr. Fu Manchu (AKA The Mystery of Dr. Fu Manchu) (Fu Manchu #1) (1913)