The Grim Hunt Chapter 2 (The Amazing Spider-Man #635) (2010)

 HALLOWEEN REVIEWS 2024


Random Marvels Project

Dipping my net into the ocean of Marvel and seeing what comes up.



Writer: Joe Kelly

Art: Michael Lark & Stefano Gaudiano 

Art Assist: Matt Southworth



I don’t love the idea of introducing a spiritual dimension to Spider-Man’s powers (which was apparently introduced long before this story was published), but I have to admit that I like the story they are telling here.



Kraven’s family continues to hunt down the various spider-powered characters…



…and wear down our favorite wall-crawler, since only his sacrifice can resurrect Kraven the Hunter.



And how’s this for a WTF ending?



I think I know what really happened, but I’ll have to wait for the next issue for confirmation.


Hunting the Hunter, Part Two: A Prophecy


Writer: J.M. DeMatteis 

Artist: Max Fiumara 



Flawed spider-clone Kaine accepts a job to assassinate Kraven the Hunter, which doesn’t go as expected.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hamilton (2020)

The Dragon Reborn (The Wheel of Time #3) (1991)

Lust, Caution (2007)