The Sixth Sense (1999)

Writer / Director: M. Night Shyamalan

Stars: Bruce Willis, Haley Joel Osment, Toni Collette, Olivia Williams, Trevor Morgan, Donnie Wahlberg



A ghost story that actually becomes less scary as the film goes on. 



However, my involvement with the characters grew and the end is beautifully done.

 


Unfortunately, back when I saw this in the theater, so many people had told me that there was a twist at the end that I couldn't help trying to figure out what it was.

 


I guessed about twenty minutes in.

 


Even knowing the end, though, it's interesting to see how writer/director Shyamalan sets it up. 



Great performance from a very young Haley Joel Osment, too!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of the Affair (1951)

The Thing (1982)

The Man of Bronze (Doc Savage #1) (1933)